Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome to Truly Unique Baby!

Hello! Welcome to the Truly Unique Baby blog and my first post here! First, let me tell you a little about Truly Unique Baby: it's a blog that will feature my new Etsy shop! This blog will chronicle items I post for sale and offer tips on how I make certain things. 

Now, let me tell you a little about myself. I have been crafting since I was a little girl. My grandmother taught me how to sew by hand and on a sewing machine. I was about five years old when I created my first handmade Christmas ornaments from a kit I received as a gift. I still have and use those ornaments today.

My mother, a crafter too, taught me basic painting techniques, working with various materials, and completing a project you can be proud to share. Between my two mentors, I learned to work with patterns, create my own patterns, and always be open to learning new things.

I am married to a wonderful man and we have two beautiful girls. Our oldest is a musician and a teacher. Our youngest is still in school and aspires to be a graphic designer. Over the years I have worked with them to be creative also. 

Now that the girls are finding their own way, I have decided to embark on my own new adventure. I hope to make Truly Unique Baby a place you would like to visit often. 

Thank you for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any tips you would like to share on this post?